Commercial and facility moving services for government clients.
Finding the right service partner, one who has experience in the unique environment of the government, is important. Alexander's Mobility Services' commercial moving program puts local, state and federal government work in the hands of true professionals capable of handling any commercial, office or plant relocation. Nearly all of our facilities are military approved for storage. Alexander's has a strong track record of meeting time, budget and service expectations, and we can do the same for you.
Office Moving and Related Services
A full range of services to remove the existing office furniture, equipment and related supplies from the existing location, transport the items to the new location, and place them according to the direction of the federal agency. Services include but are not limited to pre-move planning, relocation plan designing, providing packaging materials, packing/crating, loading/unloading, delivery and setup. Office moving and related services include:
- Global, building-to-building and internal moves
- Comprehensive move planning and management
- On-site move coordination
- Preparation and moving of filing systems and shelving contents
- Relocation of electronics, computers and server rooms
- Building clearouts and upgrade programs
- Storage and asset management for furniture and other inventories
- Systems furniture and casegoods reconfiguration
- Relocation of laboratory, industrial and other heavy equipment and fixtures
- Receiving, delivery and installation of new and used product
Alexander's Mobility Services is proud to be an approved Schedule 48 contract holder. We offer pricing on a regional basis for SIN 653-8. For additional information on GSA pricing, visit GSA Advantage!®.
Contact Us for More Information
Our team will ease your challenges when you are faced with a government office relocation. Contact us to learn more about our government relocation programs and how we can assist you with your project goals.